Limited Edition 2020 Saint Patrick's Day Beach Tags will go on sale on Wednesday, Febaruray 19, at the pre-season rate of $20 each at the Welcome Center each weekday 9AM to 4PM and Saturday 10AM to 3PM, at the Tax Office in City Hall Monday through Friday 9AM to 4PM (except holidays), and at the Beach Tag Vending Machine in the lobby of City Hall, which is accessible 24-hours a day and accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties, please use exact change). For more info about Beach Tags, phone the Tax Collectors Office at 609-263-4461, ext. 1215.
2020 Seasonal Beach Tags (Standard Beach Tags) are on sale now at the locations listed above.
Limited Edition Polar Bear Beach Tags have SOLD OUT.
CITY COUNCIL'S NEXT MEETING:
City Council's next meeting will take place on Tuesday, February 11, at 10:00 a.m. in Council Chambers, located on the third floor of City Hall.
To receive Sea Isle City's E-Newsletters, E-Alerts and Reverse 9-1-1 Calls, click the "Register for City News" link above.
CLICK HERE for Sea Isle City's January 30, 2020 E-Newsletter.
Master Plan Re-Examination Update:
The Master Plan re-examination report was adopted by the City’s Planning Board on August 14, 2017. In previous reviews by City Council of the re-examination report, council members were in agreement to move forward and prioritize several of the recommendations contained within the report, including…
• Evaluate satellite parking lots
• Increase requirements for residential and mixed-use parking
Parks, Recreation & Open Space:
• Recommend a professional facility study be performed on the former Public School Building (this should have a high funding priority)
• Demolish the Old Fire House on West Jersey Avenue and use that space to augment recreation or parking
• Perform a study to determine the feasibility and funding for a kayak and paddleboard launch and storage area at Dealy Field – and also adding a boardwalk along the bay for educational nature trails
Storm Water Management:
• Prepare a comprehensive Flood Control Plan in partnership with the County to address flooding issues
• Work with Federal, State and County government to address bay flooding solutions
• Formalize a designated person, who will work directly with the business community and Chamber of Commerce to achieve common goals
Master Plan Re-Examination Draft:
CLICK HERE to view the adopted Master Plan Re-Exam Report (August 2017).
Master Plan Re-Examination Survey:
In 2015, Sea Isle City created a survey as part of the Master Plan Re-Examinatino Process. The results from that survey are available in a 21-page document. The Master Plan Re-Examination is still underway, and the results from the survey are a useful tool for that process.
CLICK HERE to view the survey results.
FLOODPLAIN MANAGEMENT PUBLIC MEETINGS:
The purpose of Sea Isle City’s Floodplain Management Planning Committee is to maintain consistency with FEMA requirements, which will hopefully result in greater flood insurance discounts for local property owners. As part of this process, public input will be gathered during two Public Meetings taking place on the third floor of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 22, and Tuesday, December 10. Residents and property owners are encouraged to attend the Public Meetings in order to share suggestions and learn more about Floodplain Management. For additional information, please phone Neil Byrne at 609-263-4461, ext. 1301
SEA ISLE CITY FLOOD MITIGATION STUDY - NOVEMBER 13, 2018
Sea Isle City’s Engineer recently completed a city-wide Flood Mitigation Study, which examined Sea Isle’s drainage system and each of its components. Listed below are the findings from that study which was made public during the November 13th City Council meeting.
2018 Flood Mitigation Study Results
2018 Flood Mitigation Study Mapping